Monday, January 6, 2014

Blood work results

Well, first I am so thankful for our pediatrician.  He is a wonderful thoughtful man and he goes above and beyond.  I just got a call from him in regards to the boys blood work.  You know that saying no news is good news?  Well, in this case it's just not true!  He called to tell me that both boys labs came back normal!  This is a huge praise! I haven't stopped smiling! I am so so thankful.  These little miracles are just that miracles.  So far, we have nothing to worry about.  As of right now the boys should catch up age wise by the time they are two.  They will be evaluated by the county for services (PT, OT speech down the road) in late January and begin therapy (PT most likely) in late January or early February.  Since we have been through all this before I reached out to JT's therapists to see if they would work with our family again and they agreed.  Another blessing! Anyway, I couldn't WAIT to share the news! Thank you for the prayers and please join me in giving thanks and praise to God!

WHOOOHOOOOOO!!!

Psalm 150

Praise the Lord.[a]
Praise God in his sanctuary;
    praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
    praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
    praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with timbrel and dancing,
    praise him with the strings and pipe,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
    praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord.

No comments: