Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Prayers for JT's eyes

Hello once again friends. So I actually wrote this a few days ago and forgot to post it. sorry for the past tense. The appointment is today at 2:15pm.

This Thursday is JT's next eye exam. We are really praying that his blood vessels have developed. If the blood vessels have not reached his retina's then we will begin to go back to the hospital a few times a week. They will then begin to look for abnormalities in his eye development that could cause blindness. So as you can see we are REALLY hoping and praying for a miracle! We are asking God to develop all of his blood vessels so we don't have to have any more appointments with the Ophthalmologist. Thank you for praying with us!
On a side note, if you would, please keep me in your prayers. I am continuing to heal well from knee surgery but am still unable to do many things. I will also find out on Thursday if I will be able to climb stairs, chase after Ethan.... without having another surgery. If not then Jake and I will need to determine the best time (for me to be on crutches for 6-8weeks... is there ever a good time for that??) for the next surgery and rehab. Pray that God will enable this to occur. As I am sure you can imagine the medical bills around here are fierce. We need God's intervention on this. He tells us that He will provide and so far He has! You have heard me say it before but I will say it again, we have been SO blessed! God has certainly taken care of us. We are just putting our hope and our trust in Him and asking him to bless our finances as well.

Thank you all for your love!
Melissa

No comments: