Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The funniest things

I have decided that I don't want to lose those precious moments. You know the ones you tend to forget over time. So every so often I will post the funniest things. Things done and said by my boys.

This past month so many things have changed. JT has giggled and rolled over. He is also grown SO fast and is already in 6 month clothing.
Ethan has grown too. He is an ECHO! Whatever you say, better be ready to hear it repeated. Sometimes over and over and over and over... again. His vocab is growing and I am amazed at his love for his little brother. He likes to give him his binki and whenever JT cries you can be sure Ethan will start saying "it ok JT" or on occasion he will repeat me with "hey bubba". When anyone sneezes no matter where Ethan is you can be sure that he will say "bless you" along with the name of the person who sneezed. When we pull into church you will hear him in the back saying "Yay church!" over and over again! He has started to sing songs and loves to sing the beginning and end of the ABC song. It goes more like "AB's"...""double x, z" He is very good at using his manners most of the time which is great. Only problem is he thinks please means yes. One of many lessons to come! :-)
There are so many more things to share but I can't think of them right now. That's why I am starting this. I just can't remember longer than a week. Oh well, here's to getting older and losing my mind :-) LOL
Enjoy

No comments: