Sunday, November 7, 2010

Why me, but not what you think

This past week I found myself humbled in prayer once again. I found myself tempted to ask the infamous "why me God?" in an ever so whiny voice. But instead I found myself asking whole heatedly, "why me God?" Why did you chose me to bear these burdens? I am not worthy of this. I am not sure I can do this. Why didn't you chose someone stronger? Why didn't you chose someone who has more faith? Why did you pick me?" I found his loving answer resounding in my ear "because I Love you! Because through me YOU CAN! Because I am in you and if you lean on me I will do this. You are strong in me sweet Melissa. I Love you and in me, you can!" So, still humbled I am trying to embrace these challenges. The ones of this past week as well as the ones coming in the next few months. Because in Him, I CAN!

No comments: