Friday, September 5, 2014

God's provision

I was up last night thinking about all of the concerns I have had about moving to Texas.  As I told many of you before we left, "If God is taking us to TX then he is going to take care of us in TX." I really had no idea how true those words would be. If I were to list out my greatest concerns and how God has provided this is what it would look like.

1. An aide for JT - Our neighbors daughter is interested and going to help us when we get ready.
2. Someone I can call to watch the kids in an emergency - my neighbor has come over, sent some of her older kids over to watch sleeping babies so I can do school runs.  She even watched all 5 so Jake and I could go to closing!
3. Pediatrician (we left the BEST pediatrician ever!) I managed to find a doctors office at a medical center who understand and care for other patients with special needs.  They also provided me with recommendations for therapist, doctors....
4. Not knowing anyone - My friend Christina is only 20min from my house AND she and her family turned their world upside down and graciously allowed us to stay with them an entire week!  That and my neighbors are amazing.  Just met another one today who invited me to a bible study.  Not sure I can do it b/c I have to be home to get JT to school.  We will see.

I am not saying Jake and I came with excitement or that we answered the Lord willingly.  We fought at every turn.  But, when God wants what's best for you he manages to get his way in order to provide.  Once we finally said ok, every need was met.  Every day (although I am still sad and miss home) I know more and more we are suppose to be here.  God brought us to TX and God has done nothing but provide.  Now, pray he provides us with a second car! That would be amazing!!

No comments: