Monday, February 3, 2020

Here we go!

Well, we are here, hungry but here.
I’ve tried 3 times to write this so it’s going to more bullet points than a good read.

JT is having more anxiety about this procedure than I’ve ever seen. It’s heart breaking.
I had him physically throw a mask away so he didn’t have to worry about it. That’s all he’s talked about for 2 days now.
We’ve prayed for him to be strong and courageous. We’ve prayed for him to remember that God says “do not be afraid for I am with you.”
He prayed for himself “God help me to be brave and courageous, I can do this!”
I’ve read texts and messages from you all to him too!
He knows he is covered 100x over in prayers, that is bringing him some peace. - THANK YOU!

Right now child life and nurses are doing all they can to alleviate his stress and anxiety and teach him about an IV.

one of his best beautiful buddies  from our hospital stay in 2016 stopped by on her way upstairs to see him! That got him SUPER excited!  She’s more of a blessing than she knows!

Jake has dropped the boys at school and is on his way. Pray he gets here to see JT before he goes back. I’m hopeful he will!



Thank you all again for your prayers. 
I want to cry but at the same time, I’m okay. 
Who knows what the long day will bring, but now is time to be strong for my mighty miracle! 


No comments: