Saturday, February 1, 2020

The calm before the storm



I started writing this entry at about 1:30pm today.  It is now 7:30pm and the boys still aren't in bed.  I always wondered why I stopped writing, now I think I remember... life! My big, wonderful, crazy life just stops me in my tracks.  So, here I am, hours later trying to get this finished and posted.

Today is a good day! The sun is shining the boys are happily playing outside, I am getting all the laundry done, groceries are bought and put away.  I am as prepared as I feel I can be, in this moment anyway.

Monday is going to be the longest procedure/surgery Justin has ever had. Jake and I are taking turns being okay and not being okay. Talking each other off the cliff and just holding each other.  God has truly blessed us with a remarkable marriage, I am so thankful for that.

Tomorrow is church and the Super Bowl.  Tomorrow we will get outside, go for a walk, bike ride, whatever we can do just just enjoy the day.


No comments: