Sunday, November 3, 2013

The boys

I haven't updated because at this point we are simply waiting to see what's next.  For now Logan is doing really well and should be off CPAP later this week.  Dylan is also doing well. He is on CPAP and is gaining weight.  My latest blog is still the most up to date.  I won't have any answers until later this week... I hope.  right now our focus has changed a smidge to my upcoming surgery.  As of now my surgery will be this Thursday.  I still have one question left for the surgeon and the answer will either cancel the surgery or confirm it.  Jake is praying for no surgery, I would love not to have surgery too.  I just think that if I am going to do this, this is the best time.  So please pray for us.  Pray for clear guidance and direction.  Pray for God's provisions.
So the latest blog is the most up to date and I will inform you of any changes to the boys as soon as I know of them.  I will also let you know about my surgery when I know that too.

For now please indulge me as Ethan would like to write and update you as well...  so here is Ethan.

we love logan and dylan.  we pray for logan and dylan and we pray that logan and dylan stay safe.

(yes, Ethan wrote and thought of that all on his own.  He is one incredible little boy and a very loving big brother!  We are so blessed to have him!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a sweet note from your Ethan!
I'm with Jake, praying for no surgery for you, too!
May you hear His voice and know His peace as you listen and pray. Love to you and yours.