Tuesday, October 22, 2013

2 pounds 13 ounces

Both boys weighing in at 2lbs 13oz today!  Almost 3lbs!  I have some chunky monkeys on my hand! 
Both boys have been doing well the last few days.  They are off most medications and are managing on low oxygen.  Dylan is back on sipap and Logan remains on cpap.  There really isn't too much to report other than they still have a long road ahead.  I was just excited to share that they are almost 3 lbs.  Tonight I hope to make a visit to the NICU.  This week is full of challenges for us as I have all of my pre op appointments, Ethan's parent teacher conference, Ethan's field trip, JT's therapy sessions, JT's birthday party (I can't believe he is 4!!) 
So pray for the boys.  Pray they continue to fight, grow and develop.  Pray for time management and pray for the endurance and strength we will need to make it through this week.

No comments: