Friday, October 18, 2013

lots has happened

I am trying to think of where to begin.  I tried to update a few times but our laptop almost always seems dead these days :-(
I asked the nurses about Dylan and when his next heart scan would be, they said most likely a week or two.  Today however I spoke with his doctor who had ordered a scan for today! I am waiting for Jake to get home to call the NICU to see if the results are in.  I think they were doing the scan while I was there this morning.
Dylan has had some rough days.  His CPAP is still rather high but his O2 levels are coming down.  Logan is doing really well for the most part.  He had a bit of a rough day yesterday but they are working things out.  Logan also has some eye drainage so they are doing a test to see if he has an eye infection.  If so both boys will be on isolated contact.
I feel like there is so much more to share with you but at this point I just can seem to think of it.  I think my focus is on getting those test results for Dylan's heart and Logan's eye.

I will try to update again sooner rather than later when I have my thoughts organized.  Sorry this isn't much of an update.

No comments: